By implementing a qualified retirement plan, you are taking an important step in assisting your employees in planning for their future financial security. Starting a small business retirment savings plan can be easier and less expensive than you might think. What's more, there are a number of retirement programs that provide tax advantages to both employers and employees.
Here at Wisconsin Benefit Planning, we have a team of experts ready to help you design a plan to fit you and your employees needs. Whether you already have a plan or you are looking to start a new plan, we can help find the right combination of features to fit your needs.
In reviewing retirement programs, objectives and performance, we evaluate:
- Compliance issues that impact the tax-qualified status of your plan
- Plan design, focusing on options that may favor highly compensated and/or longer-term employees
- The quality and variety of investment choices available to employees and the due diligence and documentation process of their selection and ongoing reiew
- The true "net cost" of the plan by taking into consideration both billed (administrative) and unbilled (investment) expenses
- The appropriateness of bundled vs. unbundled administrative approaches
- The quality and consistency of reporting and administrative support
- The quality and effectiveness of employee communication procedures and materials
Wisconsin Benefit Planning can help you set up the following Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans:
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Simplified Employee Pensions (SEP)
- IRA's - Regular, Simple & Roth
- Defined Contribution Plans