Group Vision Insurance PlansEmployee Benefit Plans > Group Vision Insurance
Vision care programs are extremely popular with employees, inexpensive to offer, easy to administer and provides employees with important preventive care that can save substantial medical claim dollars in the future.
More and more employers are enhancing their benefits pacakage with a vision product because they can do so at little or no cost and since employees know that a good vision plan can save 40 to 60 percent off the cost of vision care and corrective eye wear, employees are signing up!
Need a few more reasons?
- Vision programs typically cost less than 0.1 percent of total benefit dollars (LIMRA International, 2004)
- Most vision care programs offer members self-service to ease administration for you
- Routine eye exams provide an opportunity for spotting systemic health problems such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, mulptiple sclerosis, brain tumors, lupus, AIDS, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and Graves disease.
- Nearly 80 percent of U.S. residents 18 and older need some form of vision correction (Jobson, April 2005)
Wisconsin Benefit Planning can help you start the following Vision Insurance Plans:
- Employer Paid and Voluntary Vision
- Fully Insured Plans
- Network Plans and Indemnity Plans
- ASO (Administrative Services Only Plans)
- Comprehensive Plans
- Preventative Only Plans
Contact us today to get started!